Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The saying goes "DON'T TOOT YOUR OWN HORN," but when an author has a "baby," a

CHILD out there in the form of a book,the author wants to see "their baby" do well

in the world.

The picture below is a book by YOURS TRULY !! I've been told I'm an EXPERT on

Public Speaking, creating and developing speeches, and presenting those spoken

communications before audiences.

I have spoken to hundreds of them over the years.

I won a national speaking competition at age TEN, taught it on the university level.

I taught it as a United States Naval Instructor at a number of naval bases.

I also taught it aboard the John F. Kennedy aircraft carrier.

Some of my students said that my class "changed their lives."

Several of my students switched their college major (subjects) to pre-law, business,

the arts, and other subjects.



If you have EVER been afraid to stand before an audience (small or large) and

present a speech, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU !!

The ways to plan a speech and how to present it are explained in ways you will

remember.

Everything that makes for a powerful presentation will come alive for you.

Voice variety, sincerity, gestures, and much more will make this book become a

useful tool for you.

ABOVE ALL, you will master perhaps the MOST POWERFUL GOAL in speaking:

You will learn to HOLD AUDIENCE ATTENTION, which can change your life for HIGHER

LEVELS of success and take you almost anywhere in your life.

CLICK ABOVE ON: PICCADILLY BOOKS


Forgive me for plugging my own book, but I wrote it to help any and all

speakers.

I want the book to make YOU a dynamic, powerful speaker that audiences will want

to hear again and again.


I truly hope you will order the book.

I know in my mind, heart, and spirit that it can and will make you a powerful

speaker.

It may even lead you to accomplish or communicate SOMETHING GREAT in the course of

your life.

More power to you !!

CLICK ON PICCADILLY BOOKS


Paperback

5 1/2 x 8 1/2

Illustrated: Yes

Page Count: 176

ISBN: 0-941599-50-7

List Price: $15.95






To ORDER THE BOOK:

CLICK ABOVE THIS POST ON: PICCADILLY BOOKS

Call 719-550-9887 to order.

Orders weighing more than 5lbs will be shipped via UPS. Be sure to give a physical shipping address, as UPS doesn't deliver to PO Boxes.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Have you ever listened to a dynamic speaker or performer who immediately aroused the audience’s attention and kept them spellbound for

No comments:

Post a Comment